To receive a full refund or exchange of your purchase price, items must be returned within 14 days of purchase directly from Bell Racing USA. All items must be returned in brand new, sellable condition and in the original packaging. Items returned or exchanged after 14 days but before 30 days from the date of purchase will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items cannot be returned or exchanged after 30 days from purchase date. Return shipping costs are the customers responsibility.
Please Note:If you purchased your Bell auto racing helmet through an authorized dealer, any return of product for credit or exchange must be processed through the dealer that sold you the product and will be subject to their returns policy.
Merchandise not in the current product line or current Snell certification standard will not be accepted. A return authorization number must be issued before any returns will be accepted. If we do not authorize your return, items will be refused and shipped back to the customer. All returned items must include a copy of the RMA issued to you by Bell Racing USA.
No Charge Helmet Inspection:
Bell is interested in your safety and in advancing our state-of-the-art in head protection. If your helmet is involved in an accident, please send your helmet back to Bell HQ for a FREE helmet inspection. We will then notify you after the helmet is received and let you know if it passes safety inspection. Any shipping charges incurred in the return of the helmet to the customer are the customers responsibility.
- To receive a full refund or exchange of our purchase price, items must be returned/exchanged within 14 days of purchase
- Items returned/exchanged after 14 days but before 30 days from purchase will be subject to a 15% restocking fee that will be assessed to the customer’s credit card
- Items cannot be returned or exchanged after 30 days from purchase date
- Return shipping costs are the customers responsibility.
Condition/Current Product Line:
- Any items returned must be in Restockable, Resellable condition; in original packaging with original parts included. Otherwise, customer will be subjected to additional fee.
- RMA number must be referenced in a visible location and can’t be written on the product box, the condition of the product box is important as it should not have any labels or writing on the outside or used as the shipping box as it will no longer be re-stockable.
- Merchandise not in the current product line or current Snell certification standard will not be accepted and will be returned to customer
- To return or exchange an item, you must receive a Return Authorization Number. Before sending item(s), ensure your item meets the terms above. Return shipping costs are the customers responsibility.
- The Return Authorization Number will be cancelled if the merchandise is not returned within 30 days.
- If Return Authorization Number has not been issued, whatever you have returned will be shipped back to you, at your expense.
- Once RMA has been accepted, customer will receive an Email with a RMA number and Instructions for sending item(s) to Bell Racing USA.